- Between Time Crash and THE SPOILER, Who has descended utterly into writing its own crackfic. Looking back the signs were there in Doomsday's Daleks vs Cybermen, but, yeah. Nothing is true. Everything is permitted. I confidently expect S5 to be one long sequel to Attack of the Cybermen, written by Ian Levine. Meanwhile Lawrence Miles is writing excellent cultural commentary about the action figures, of all things. (Warning: joke that can be interpreted as anti-Semitic if you're not prepared to be chartiable to Miles at the start.)
- I've actually nearly finished my fic for the LoM holiday ficafest (the deadline is "the first week of Dec", right?), and classicdw_fic and Yuletide are both still on target. This. Never. Happens.
- The Infinite Quest, what I now has on DVD. This is what all of S3 should have been like -- lots of lovely Ten/Martha moments, including him regularly telling her how good she is to her face, and the crush handled in a wonderfully understated way.
- Green Lantern. The Sinestro Corps War, a crossover done right. The amazing earnestness of the '70s Green Lantern/Green Arrow series, in which you can tell that The Man is bad because his thugs are Nazi war criminals he's sprung. But most especially "In Blackest Night", that Alan Moore Tales of the GLC story about Katma Tui and Rot Lop Fan, the F-Sharp Bell (whence the icon, via s_d). Katma Tui is my comics girlfriend and her refrigeration never happened, k.
- while it's all very sad about Kelly Brook's dad, Alesha's definitely going to win now and that makes me happy.
- [CHEESE ALERT!] My flist, particularly for reminding me to go read ...
- xkcd and thus all my other webcomics. Thanks, capriuni.
Seven things that make me happy
From everyone pretty much but I did my c-and-p from cakesy: Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice:…
Snagged from astrogirl2; I would have done this at the end of 2009 rather the beginning of 2010, but then I decided to wait for the…